Thursday 29 August 2013

Tree Planting with the Young Naturalist Club

On August 14, 2013 my family and I had a blast learning about trees and planting them. We got to pick one from a bunch of trees planted it to help the forest grow!

We did a game called huga tree. It's where you have a
blindfold on and you have to find a tree and feel it then you
have to go back to the groop. then you take off your tree.

Finily we went and pulled noxious weeds out of the
ground. I like going to nature nights!

Laura Bolster,
an Alberta Rambler



 We went tree planting and it was fun.
We weeded to and it was not fun. We played a game, it was really fun.
 The game was called hug a tree.  I like to plant trees, I planted a forest and
it is cool! I had fun.

Grace Bolster,
an Alberta Rambler



No comments:

Post a Comment