Sunday 6 April 2014

How you can tell the weather is changing

"Hello, I am working on the Observers badge and the Naturalist badge with my cub pack. Check out our video about the changes in weather"

Grace Bolster,
Alberta Rambler

"Today I am talking a bit about weather. The badge I am working on is the Observers badge and Observers badge. The reason for this video is that I am interested in the weather."

Laura Bolster,
Alberta Rambler


 

"Whether the weather be fine,

Or whether the weather be not,

Whether the weather be cold,

Or whether the weather be hot,

We'll weather the weather

Whatever the weather

Whether we like it or not."

Anon.

1 comment:

  1. Weather is fascinating. I like to read books on weather. Found a good pocket guide called Reading Weather by Jim Woodmency.

    ReplyDelete